Saturday, April 9, 2011

EAGAR, Arizona


I just finished up my semester at college and drove home for the summer to Eagar, Arizona. I love my little town. As we drove in the wind was blowing 70 miles an hour. Good ole' Round Valley in the spring. The grass was yellow and one might think that there is not much to look at, but that is how it has always been. That is how I know it and I like it. When I go here I feel I'm at home. Everyone knows everyone. Our neighbors will come over frequently and borrow a few eggs or will borrow the oven or a pie dish. Everyone is family here. I have all my family here. I have 4 aunts and uncles as well as my grandma that live within 2 or three blocks. There are definitely a lot of family reunions we would say. I guess those are just a few things that I love about this little place. I have noticed that since I have moved away to college I have truly been blessed to live here and call Eagar my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment